Krexus-AOSP-CAF-irisx8-MT6592-3.4.67


Image result for krexus 6.0.1



Krexus was born out of a simple necessity. The latest releases of stock Android (namely lollipop and marshmallow) were pretty close to my idea of a perfect android ROM, yet missing some elements, which are meant to be included in stock Android, at least for me. Starting from a clean AOSP environment, only specific features and fixes are included, which are personally tested, with one goal in mind. To create a stock like android ROM, "as it should be".

This means, and I mean it, a ROM like how stock nexus image should be, for me.

This isn't going to get bloated. Most UI "features" are already there.
This isn't going to start picking commits relentlessly, I will test them personally and only add things that 1) work like they should 2) would fit in a stock ROM.
This isn't going to be updated very quickly. Only security and bug fixes will be pushed out ASAP.
This is going to follow Google's & AOSP guidelines as closely as I can.

And lastly, this is first and foremost a ROM about Nexus 5 (hammerhead). This is my personal device, this is where I test the ROM. angler, bullhead, flo, mako, shamu builds are provided AS-IS, and bugs/missing stuff/features especially for them will be put on the lowest priority and will depend on my free time. I will only guarantee the nexus 5 ROM and its abilities.

That said, welcome aboard! 


Very Lightweught And awesome Rom 



Ported From Sprout By Me


Links:-

  • Bug fixing ...So Wait



Rom Info:-


  • ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
  • ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
  • ROM Firmware Required: Stock kitkat firmware
  • Based On: AOSP, CAF Mixed
  • Chip Version : MT6592



Credits:-
  • Google For Android
  • Daniel Ascherl
  • Ferhung
  • Minimal Devs
  • Nazmula Hasan
  • Varun Chitre
  • Sprout 
  • Tirth Patel
  • Yazad Madan
  • Kishan Patel
  • And ME



Screen Shots:-